Welcome to World Consultant!

Talk to expert


Apply Now

Student Visa

The most common category of student visa is called Tier 4 (General).You can apply Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over. Basically it is point based system visa category. You must have CAS an unconditional offer of a place on a course with a licensed Tier 4 sponsor, required maintenance funds and proof of English language proficiency. You may be able to bring in your Spouse and dependents.

Tourist and Visitor Visa

Tourist and Visitor visa category also known as short term visit visa for tourist or business, you can stay up to maximum 6 months No any job or business activity is allowed in that category.

Family Visitor Visa

If you have settled Family member in UK than you can avail this visa. The person should be responsible to arrange your accommodation in U.K You need to provide all relevant documents for applying visa.

Business Visa

The Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa category allows businesspeople with £200,000 in funds available for investment to enter the UK in order to establish or take over a UK business – either exclusively or as a partner. The funds must be held by a regulated institution, such as a bank or venture capital firm, and must be free to spend – not tied up in securities, shares, or similar arrangements. You also need to create two new jobs for settled workers.