Welcome to World Consultant!

Talk to expert


Apply Now

Visit Visa

 A visitor visa may be for single entry or multiple entry use. Single entry visas may be issued up to six months before the expected date of travel. The maximum validity date for multiple entry visitor visas is up to ten (10) years or one month prior to the expiry date on the passport/re-entry visa, whichever is earlier. 

A valid visitor visa and travel document does not guarantee that you can enter Canada.

When you arrive, Officials check your identity to make sure that you’re the same person who was approved to travel to Canada. They may use your biometrics to do this.

Study Permit

In order to study in Canada, you will need to obtain a Canadian study permit, which serves as a Canadian student visa for the duration of your stay. You do not need a Canadian study permit if your course or program lasts six months or less.

A study permit is usually valid for the length of your study program, plus an extra 90 days. This extra time lets you prepare to leave Canada or apply to extend your stay.

  • If you can’t finish your courses before the date on your permit, you must apply to extend your stay as a student.
  • If you finish your studies early, your permit will stop being valid 90 days after you complete your studies(no matter what day is printed on the study permit).

You need an acceptance letter from a designated learning institution. A designated learning institution is a school approved by a provincial or territorial government to host international students.

If your academic, professional or vocational training program includes an essential co-op or internship component, you will need to apply for a work permitYou mayalso apply for a post-graduation work permit to continue working in Canada after you graduate from an eligible institution.

Canadian Immigration

Canada needs skilled professionals

The Express Entry system is a new way that Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is managing the intake of applications for the Federal Skilled Worker program

PNP Programs

The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) allow Canadian provinces and territories to nominate individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada and who are interested in settling in a particular province. Below are some major PNPs program:

  • Nova Scotia PNP.
  • Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program(SINP)
  • New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program.
  • OINP- Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
  • Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program(AINP)
  • British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program(BCPNP)
  • Yukon Nominee Program(YNP)

Quebec does not have Provincial Nominee Program. Rather, the province sets its own requirements for immigrants who want to live and work in Quebec.